RE: [T3] Its ALIVE!

> 	I forgot to add -- has anyone actually found out about a
> circuit failure via the warning light?  Are they actually useful?

I found a leak in my rear brake line with the light.  I could not figure out
why it was staying on, then after a through go over I found the leak. So I
think they are definitely userful. Also, since my car has a dual system the
brakes still worked fine even with the leak.

Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT
http://jasontsmith.tripod.com/vw.htm