[T3] site update

<x-flowed>well since i have updated my cars some, i decided to update the info on my web pages. mostly talk of undoing the PO of the squareback's work, but i added some more info on the purple notch and the plans for the pink notch too. Keith Park, don't look! These cars are all non STOCK, and I don't want to contribute to the deliquency of a closet deep dark 'lightsider'! Hehehehe, "Luke, I am your fath...." oops, sorry guys! anyway, have a looksy and see if all the links and such still work.

--
Brian Fye  http://www.geocities.com/menacefye
1964 Notchback Speedster w/ 2332cc -- driven whenever possible