Re: [T3] Generator Pulley

I was able to remove the front half of the pulley with no trouble. But the rear half was stuck tight. I used a puller and that did the trick.

Got the new generator installed. At first It didn't seem to work-- the red light stayed on.  Then after a few seconds, the light went out and now it seems to be working fine. Is it normal for a new generator to not function for the first few seconds?

Thank you for your help today.

Gary