Re: [T3] strange electrical problems

<x-flowed>From Russ Wolfe:

That wire should go to the fuse box. My Bently shows it going to the 4th
fuse from the right. This fuse is hot with the key "ON".

Ok, so that one is hot, that means the rest must just be ground, right? But the one that connects to the turn signal is hot. Does this mean my turn signal flasher is bad?

I was able to restore normal functioning of the cluster by removing the wire that attaches to the turn signal indicator bulbs, and providing power to the black wire that attaches to the generator bulb socket (normal, that is, except for the turn signal indicators...). I noticed that there are little wires connecting all of the bulb sockets, so the black wire effectively provides juice to all of the sockets.

Gary