[T3] Site updated

Hi all,

Another site update.

I've added a folder of photos taken on the day after I brought the car home.
If you've seen them you've seen them. Otherwise prepare for a shock. Frankly
I can't see them without getting a bit of a shock myself. The next old car I
buy will be one that moves.

Also, I've replaced all of the engine photos with some I took today (n.b.
the date on the camera was set wrong so ignore what it says there).

I did this mostly because the fuel pump was connected backwards in the old
photos. However, there are some minor changes since the last batch were
taken. There are some detailed close-ups of various bits (e.g. both the
carbs) that weren't there before.

There's also a new photo in the "outside" folder, showing the new driver's
side outer scraper.

To see the photos go to the site (www.type34.info) and click "Photos"

Regards,

Daniel Baum