Re: [T3] Auto Tranny Shift Lever Adjustment

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 19:45, Keith Park wrote:

> Wasnt one of those cars in your field an Automatic? ;)

Yeah, my parts car is an automatic. But that is not the one I tried to
trash.
This happened back in my younger days, when I didn't care as much about
T-3's. We were trying to find the limits on an automatic tranny. They
are tough.
We also tried to trash a T-1 auto-stickshift. We finally blew the little
bitty clutch by pulling repeated hole shots at about 4500 rpm.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT