Re: [T3] Wiring Diagram late model Squareback

--- Carolina Shows <carolinashows@charter.net> wrote:
>  I am wondering if you folks have a wiring diagram,
more specifically  something showing the fuel
injection system in detail.  I have the regular wiring
diagram that you find in the Haynes manual but it is
short on wiring details for a FI.  Thanks.<<<

The Bentley has a couple diagrams particularly on the
FI system, including which connections on parts go to
which terminals on the CPU. You might want to pick up
the Bentley. I have the Haynes as well, but so far (in
my limited experience of course) the Bentley and the
Clymer manuals have been much more helpful than the
Haynes, especially where fuel injection is concerned.

Aaron

=====