Re: [T3] fenders still needed

Problem with fenders is that there is no economical way to ship them.
However... half dollar size holes are Nothing!  get all the filler off them
as once Bondo gets wet its useless and weld up the holes.

Front Fenders beyond repair have the bottom 6" MISSING, or the entire back
half is rotted off, or the headlight bucket is MISSING.

Keith