Re: [T3] Under the blade

Ive awakened at 3AM screaming in a drenching sweat with a picture like that
in my mind...
what you guys on the west coast consider parts cars we in the Rust belt find
a museum for!  Lets us Easterners start posting pictures of what were are
going to Restore... Ill have to take a picture of the Crate!

Rockers?  what Rockers?

Keith