RE: [T3] Fuel injection troubles have defeated me so far :UPDATE

> Bryan Castles wrote:
> Good point Phil...  I should mentioned that I did this already.  I'm
> getting 22PSI while the motor turns over, and then a solid 28.5 while it
> is running.  Fuel pressure remains when the engine dies.

this might be high enough, but the bent says it should be around 28-32 (i
think). so you are just on the edge. you might want to up it a little.

plus, when i have done maintenance like this (the what the heck is happening
kind), when something changes, like dwell or something, it effects the rest of
the adjustible things. now that you have the press sensor hooked up, i would go
back through the rest of the adjustments too be safe. but thats me.

natha
1970 fastback