[T3] fenders still needed

I was doing some 'cleaning' of the squareback last night - grinding away
the cracked, degraded paint and filler (??) which pervades it's poor
body.  I came to the conclusion that my front fenders are definitely
beyond any hop of repair.  Large (half-dollar-size and larger) rust
holes packed with bondo.  It's really impressive the crappiness of the
'bodywork'.

So, I still need front fenders, now more urgently, for the squareback.
It's a '67, and all things being equal, I would prefer 'correct'
fenders, but I would certainly go for 'close' years ('66, '68, '69 - I
don't know what else is reasonably close in style).

Any luck that someone has a pair?  Or even one?

Thanks in advance...

--
jeff vier

Chicago, IL USA
1967 Squareback - daily driver - midwest car getting healthier slowly
1969 Bug - street racer from California
boinger@qamail.transora.com