Re: [T3] Fuel injection troubles have defeated me so far

YES.. this sounds like your problem is ignition and nothing is wrong with
the FI.
There is little on the FI system that will actually cause a dead
condition... to this narrows it down quite a bit.  Id check the head temp
sensor though... jump it out when the car is hot, this can cause a cutting
out.

Keith

.  That makes me