Re: [T3] Buy it now

> Has anybody made a replica of the notchback cabriolett? I know there is
some
> T34 ones, but I don't think I have seen a notchback.

Yes, at least one very nice one thats even a 61/62. There have been several
other nice ones but not true to detail. I was going to make one but
chickened out at the last minute, lots of work. The site to check them out
is actualy a fellow listie...... Big Al.

http://www.autographica.com/t3cpp/t3cpp00.html

jason