RE: [T3] Fuel injection, hot starts

--- Russ wolfe <russella@prairieinet.net> wrote:
> My cure for a problem cold start system, is to just
> disconnect it and
> plug the hoses. I live in an area where the
> temperatures can get as low
> as 20 below zero in the winter, and have never had a
> T-3 fail to start.

I noticed there's a rather lengthy hose connected near
the injectors on the right hand side of the engine
that has been plugged with a bolt and secured by a
clamp. Looks like it's long enough to go to
center-engine top. I'll have to take a better look
where it's connected, but is this likely an
intentionally stopped-up cold start hose?

Aaron

=====