RE: [T3] Fuel injection, hot starts

--- "Vlach, Joe -CKHS" <JoeV@cksd.wednet.edu> wrote:

> I don't remember anything regarding the starter
> wiring, but perhaps that was
> Jim's advice to another member.

Yep, that was me. I'm checking it tonight. I read the
note on page 25 of the Fuel section in the Bentley as
Jim suggested, and it seems highly likely this is one
of my problems -- engine was running rich as evidenced
by sooty plugs, and oil definitely smells contaminated
by gasoline. Plus, oil level is slightly overfilled,
which would suggest the same (gasoline contamination)?

Aaron

=====