RE: [T3] Fuel injection, hot starts

The relay for the cold start valve. I think the manual said it's suppose to
be located on the passenger side firewall; however, it is now located above
and aft of the starter. I tried pulling the hose off the cold start valve,
but it was really on there and I didn't want to break anything pulling too
hard, but I'll give it a try tonight.

I don't remember anything regarding the starter wiring, but perhaps that was
Jim's advice to another member. I tried to get the correct wiring from the
manual, but for some reason I couldn't locate the specifics.

Thanks,
Joe