Re: [T3] Mk.III rear seat in a Type III -- yep!

In a related item.. I was out cleaning the Golf this weekend from the winter
and noticed that the seat belts are part of the seat in that car!!  A note
to those who adapt the later seats to the T3... our seat rails arent meant
to hold a seat belt.. advisable to make sure that you use the original belt
mount points if changing to the late seats.

Keith

Subject: [T3] Mk.III rear seat in a Type III -- yep!