RE: [T3] 1972 Fastback ForSale, it's been fun

> > Hey guys,
> > Offering up my 71 Fastback for sale, check it out on the
> > Samba:
> > http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/index.mv?photo+20030402
> > 0329305457
> > Let me know if any listee wants it or needs more info.
>

> Sorry, that's 72 Fastback not 71, it's early!

I sold my fastback this weekend ;( now I am down to one Type 3.  Although it
is nice to have more room and attention for the Square.

It was a pretty ironic situation.  I was just discussing with my wife
whether I should part it out since I hadn't gotten any calls and 10 minutes
later, BRRRIIINNGGG!

Strange how things work out. Rather than put out to pasture, he will be born
again.

Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT
http://jasontsmith.tripod.com/vw.htm