[T3] Mk.III rear seat in a Type III -- yep!

Can't sleep (brain won't turn off) so I went into the garage and grabbed my
Jetta's old rear seat.  The bottom seat fit right in.  There is a triangular
gap between the forward outside edge because the Jetta seat bottom is rounded
in the front whereas the Squareback seat is, well, squared.  It fit quite
well, just need some way to secure it.  I took it out and test fit the seat
back...yep, it fit as well and, again, just needs some way to secure to the
car.  I do have my seat back in the Squareback so I couldn't test the fit
*exactly* but it did fit.  I think the complete seat would fit in any Type
III.

Okay, back to...uhm...something...

     Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/
     Portland, Oregon