[T3] Type 3 parts Galore!

Hello all,
          I have finally done some necessary spring
cleaning. I also need funds to paint my fastback. So I
have some parts for sale. I am posting this to the
list first then I will be advertising on the samba
soon. Please check out my website then email me
directly (because I am not subscribed to the list
anymore...too many emails!!!). I am hoping that I will
be able to clear some space out of my garage now.

Well here?s some of what I?ve got:

·Full set of late model gauges - $100 for all
·Late hood no rust or dents - $50
·Square back rear hatch w/glass - $50
·Gas tank - $25
·Set of rear SQB windows w/ tinting - $20
·SQB Rear seat (both the bottom and back) in really
good condition besides one little tear, it has been
reupholstered w/ new foam etc.  - $60
·A Squareback driver side door - $70
·A Fastback passenger side door -  $70
·A windshield cal look seal - $15
·A windshield seal with the groove for the chrome
strip - $10
·Some shocks I had laying around - $20
·One of those 360 degree/panoramic rear view mirrors
that you can see EVERYTHING - $25
·A set of old school rims - $60 for all 4
·?cowl/dash section? - $40
·Door pillars? Who needs these I will give them a good
price (hinges?) - $20 each
·If anyone is in dire need of a front beam (complete)
or a rear sub-frame

I will take Best offer on all of my parts. I?ve got
details on my website http://vwdreamer.tripod.com,
check later this evening for another update. I also
have a lot of other miscellaneous parts so if you are
interested or have a special part I may have it or
know someone who has it.  All trades will be
considered

I will be attending the Puyallup spring swap/show
April 27. If it is convenient for you I will bring any
parts you need. Just email me to let me know.

If you need a larger pictures just email me and I will
send you the original, I have limited space on my web
page so I cant have HUGE images otherwise I would?also
considering the download time would be horrible
besides those lucky ones who have cable:)

Thanks for your time,
Heather
If you need to contact me ASAP call me
at:(503)639-5763 if im not there leave a message.
http://vwdreamer.tripod.com
'71 fastback
'73 camper bus w/'83 2.0 w/fuel injection