Re: [T3] Speedo is Possessed!

One thing you should check is the female end where the
cable screws to the back of the speedo. You can take
apart the speedo and lube the shaft where the magnet
clutch drives off of. You will see what I am talking
about when you take it apart. When my fasty did this
the noise was so excrutiating that even the center
rear veiw mirror vibrated. Crazy huh? Check the cable
make sure its ok and if that is not the prob, then
take the speedo apart. I lubed mine with simple
petroleum jelly. This should keep you original speedo
up to par in the future.

Later.

=====
Erick the daddy- 68 fasty, 63 Notch
Updated 8/27/02
http://community.webshots.com/album/19887209ssBljlIzPh http://community.webshots.com/album/24709950SAghTTbUHL http://community.webshots.com/album/41466306gEEGgO http://community.webshots.com/album/45233956bBVuUD
http://community.webshots.com/album/48491788KuTwZz