RE: [T3] What I did over the weekend (or, the Notch so far...)

-----Original Message-----
From: D. & L. Walters [mailto:waltee@prodigy.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 11:16 AM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: RE: [T3] What I did over the weekend (or, the Notch so far...)

) but the sun is brutal on
rubber and paint jobs also. I've never had a VW of any type down here
that didn't need
all the rubber worked on. The Notch I'll try to be a little more
proactive on, lots and
lots of protectant.

David:

OK, thanks, I will check WCM, although I believe their catalog shows it
as NLA.  So what brand of protectant do you prefer?

Doug