From: craig k
Subject: Re: [VB] Engine Oil & Cooling

i'd like to hear from those running extra oil coolers and see how
often they change valves or replace pistons. i'm guessing they do it
a bit more frequently than normal (flame suit on!) despite the
cooler.  the extra heat exchangers may help the oil  cooling the
cylinder walls and back of the piston shed just enough heat  to keep
many engines JUST this side of the high-wear heat zone, but i imagine
there is a pretty quick crossover point........

Craig K
70 Neunsitzer
65 Pritschenwagen
"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." -- George Washington