[T3] Front air suspension FINISHED

<x-flowed>Hello,

Finally finished the front air suspension. I am very pleased with the
result.

The major trick to gain space for the shock was to replace it
inboard.
I can get through the full motion range of the stock setup (with
cutted bottom bumpstops).
I kept the regular mounting position of the tie rods.

I'll let the photos speak for themselfs.

http://users.pandora.be/drieseke/T3/progress/DSC03042.JPG
http://users.pandora.be/drieseke/T3/progress/DSC02465.JPG
http://users.pandora.be/drieseke/T3/progress/DSC02473.JPG

More (lots) photos at the Progress page at my website (will have a
proper page soon). I took almost 100 photos during engineering and
the build up (not all shown of course).

Any comments appreciated !

Van der Jeught Bert,
BELGIUM