Re: [T3] Speedo rebuilding..

Hi Martin, All,

Martin Magnia wrote:
> Questions.....Did we ever come to a conclusion of
> what is a good color to
> paint the bezels ?

Daniel Baum painted his bezels with a silver/gray that
matched near perfectly.  Check out his site as he
posted the photos there.

> Also what to do about hazy faces?
> Is there anyway at all to bring back the plastic
> faces? Any type of
> polishes?

Tooth paste works on some plastics.  Use one that
isn't for "Tarter Control", they seem to have more
grit, or it's coarser.  And use a soft clean cotton
cloth.  Just do a small test patch first.  Good luck!

Cheers,

John La Francois
Blauvelt, NY
'67 Beetle (Bubb) Currently under Rustoration, by
owner
'65 Notch S (Nubb) Awaiting Rustoration
'98 Jetta GL (Wolfgang) Wife's Daily Driver