[T3] LHVA Spring Fling '03

Hi Volks,

It's show time again!  See below for details.

WHEN:  4/12/03  9:00AM-3:00PM RAIN OR SHINE
WHAT:  Lower Hudson VW Association's 4th Annual Spring
Fling
WHERE:  Roclkand Lake State Park Lot #1, Congers, NY
CONTACT:  cybernotchback@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/lhva88

Hi Volks,
Are you looking for something VW related to do on
April 12th?  Feel like dusting off that car that you
have had stored for the winter?  Want to get out in
the sun and fresh air and say goodbye to your winter
blues, boy do we ever need it after this winter!
Then come join the Lower Hudson VW Association at our
4th Annual Spring Fling.  Please bring a picnic lunch
for yourself.  I checkd, and BBQ's are permitted.
Some BBQ boxes are provided, but it was advised to
bring your own.

Hey that's us!  Hope to see you all there.  Lets hope
for some sun and warmer temperatures, (this rain/snow
mix is the pits)!

See you at the shows!!

Cheers,

John La Francois