[T3] Battery drain question

My 9 year old battery will no longer hold a charge if I do not drive the car for 3-4 days, guess they don't make 'em like they used to 8-).  I suspect the battery may have a bad cell due to its age but I am going to have it tested today.  If the battery is OK, how do I check for a small electrical drain that could run down the battery in 3-4 days?

Thanks,
Norman
68 Squareback
Stock FI