[T3] Finally, Type Three Invasion linked on my web site.

I finally made a link on my web site to go to the T3 Invasion pictures.  If
you go to my web site, click on my Squareback, top of the next page are
several links.  In there is a direct link to the pictures (and the Gene Berg
2000 cruise).  Here's the direct route:
http://www.icbm.org/erkson/personal/t3invasion/index.htm
Modem users:  It ain't modem friendly!  Maybe later I'll make a more
download-friendly version.

I figured I don't need to have a link to the Intel web site so it was
replaced.

What?!  Me bitter?  Naa!  :-)

     Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/
     Portland, Oregon