Re: [T3] Lots of questions...

Bob=> If they were as bad as you say
=> they are, why are they still being sold?

I didn't mean say the Weber carbs are bad per se (opinions vary on that,
I've never owned any), but rather for a beginner working on a car that's
clearly been messed with, a nonstock system installed with unknown skill by
an unavailable PO could be more trouble than it's worth, particularly if he
intends to restore the FI.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600