Re: [T3] Early engines

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 15:43, Per Lindgren wrote:

> I believe you could use heads from the 1966-70 type 1 1500 cc engine, as
> this one will have the correct single port intake.

You might want to check into this with someone that has an original
early T-3 single port engine. If I remember correctly, some of the VERY
early engines had intake ports like the 1200cc engines. And, there are a
couple versions of the angled single port 1500cc heads. I have a pair of
the early 1500cc heads that I took off a maybe '63 T-2 engine last
weekend. They have the early style rocker arms, with the .008-.012"
valve clearance.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT