[T3] Stewart Warner Heater For Sale

I have a Stewart Warner Heater for sale that was manuafactured specifically for the 1967-69 Fastback and Squareback.  It is model 8349B and is a 12 volt unit.  It is complete and included installation instructions and troubleshooting manual.  This unit was functional when removed 6 months ago.
I can convert it to 6 volt if that is what you need.
I am offering this for $200 which includes shipping within the continental USA.  If you need photos please let me know.  If you have any other questions please ask.
If interested, please contact me off the list at conv69864@cs.com.
I have to sned through my netscape email due to html format on compuserve.
Price is also somewhat negotiable.
Regards,
Al