Re: [T3] 1969 Squareback FS, it's been fun

<x-flowed>Hey Greg,
If you want to save a few miles on the trip, just drop the squareback off here and return home with a big motor pink notch. Straight trade will work. I'm getting really tired of getting sunburned and the 69 square sounds like the perfect way to avoid that. If you are uncertain, would you trade me if i gave you $100 on top of that for gas?

--
Brian Fye  http://www.geocities.com/menacefye
1964 Notchback Speedster w/ 2332cc -- driven whenever possible