Re: [T3] How much is too much?

<x-flowed>

Here's a plastic one for $35:
Or one like mine for $55

No no, those are *asking* prices -- not *selling* prices, dig? "Go for" means the money exchanged in the transaction.

	Kinda like looking at an ad for an "oooh 1972 type 3 speedo w/
rare trip meter, $150, needs cosmetics."  That there's an *asking* price.
;)

-Greg

I'll have to remember that advice when the next 6Volt Tach comes up. Usually just pass on it. Maybe I can get it for $50? ;) It all boils down to supply and demand. As parts get more rare, the prices have to go up. All I asked for was a $1 to start if someone wants it bad enough they can pay more than the others biding. But realy, how often do you come across these at swaps?