[T3] full flows and paint codes...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
ok , dang it I should have read to the bottom.

71 IRs car...Ok

Have you had the rear mount opened for the oil pump cover ?
That is the first step (any machine shop can do this very easy mod)
The oil pump cover points away from the back of the car at a slight down
ward angle. (and if I remember correctly then the fitting should already be
on the cover when you bought it from berg.

Have you already had your case tapped for the return line? this part is
crucial because if they don't machine down enough material then the back of
the fan shroud will not fit.