[T3] Dave Hall

Speaking of Dave Hall, I got an email from his son a few days ago. He
explained that Dave was in the hospital with a blood clot in his lung following
a bout with pneumonia. The word was that Dave was getting better and would
be back on line soon, but that he just wanted us to know why he had been
silent lately.

I'm sure he'll be back soon with type 3 stories to tell us. I'm sure he's been
making a list of things he wants to add to his web site, too.

Make sure to welcome him back when we finally hear from him.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054