Re: [T3] Generator

On 30 Sep 2002, at 9:17, Matthew_Russell@ziba.com wrote:

> i was out this weekend, but on thursday when i did some testing on the
> generator, my first tests resulted in what you are saying about the
> numbers getting bigger negatively, then a few minutes later when i tested
> it again..(there are other things in between that i can't remember now...) it
> tested positively...

You should probably start by doing the test again. This time make sure that
you have the meter's neg lead connected to ground and the meter's pos lead
connected to whatever point you're measuring. It's easy to get this switched
around, especially if you happen to get the black and red leads plugged into
the wrong holes in the meter.

I hope I haven't misunderstood your message. It's just that I really don't want
you to try repolarization unless it's absolutely necessary.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054