Re: [T3] How much is too much?

<x-flowed>What do these go for?

I bought one in good condition for $5 at the last VW show I went to. I definitely wouldn't pay $25 for one, unless it was still in the original box.

I paid $10 at a swap.  I looks new after buffing and a rattlecan paint
job.  I see these occasionaly at swaps, sometimes cut-up, never much
more than $10.  However, I've been looking for a reasonably price
radio that fits it for many years!  Anyone with leads?

Here's a plastic one for $35:

http://thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/index.mv?photo+200203040755165805

Or one like mine for $55

http://thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/index.mv?photo+200209261842474077