Re: [T3] Just had to share the joy!

Other sightings this summer in Seattle included the following for sale by
the side of the road, been sitting there all summer long and not sold to
my knowledge:

71 Fastback AT on 15th, Capitol Hill
70 Squareback on Roosevelt, Maple Leaf Neighborhood
67 Bug on 15th, Maple Leaf Neighborhood

All of them are Cobalt Blue! The 70 and the 67 had fresh paint, while I
didn't look at them up close, the T3 was not well done and the '67 looked
promising. The 71 was likely original paint, couple of repariable dents
and overall looked like the best bet of them all.

There is also an OK 61 Bug for sale on Queene Anne, just off Taylor St, as
of three weeks ago, and it has been for sale for at least two months
prior.

Sorry I can't give you more details, they're always on my radar scope but
I've been preoccupied lately. If I see them again, I'll check them out
again if they are still there and anyone is interested.

---
Nathan
'62 Notch
'57 Bug