[T3] Just had to share the joy!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Woo-hoo!  Today, while running errands, my daughter
and I saw EIGHT Squarebacks and one Fastback!  All
those beautiful cars in the span of two hours and about 50
miles!  (For those of you in the Seattle, Washington area,
we drove from Shoreline to Lynnwood, to Fremont and
back to Shoreline.)  Certainly was a red-letter day for us!
The only unfortunate thing is that we were not in OUR
Squareback.

Sammy the '69 AT FI Squareback