Re: [T3] I Just Want to CRY!

On 28 Sep 2002, at 14:37, Jason Smith wrote:

> I was just driving along, not a car in sight, and he pulls out into the
> road, right into me.

Really sorry Jason.

> Any advice on what I should do to get the most out of the insurance
> companies?

Let your insurance Co. fight it out with his insurance Co. This is called
subrogation and just let them do it. They have lawyers for that and they are
pretty good about it when you are clearly not at fault. I would go to that web
site (someone will have to send the URL) and send a copy of the valuation
there along with your accident report, so they know that you're not talking
about an easy $500 settlement.