[T3] I Just Want to CRY!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>    Well all good things must come to an end.  I was driving home this
afternoon after a nice morning of  Putt-Putt golf with my son and WHAM!
Some @$%@%$ smashes right into the side of my precious fasty.  I am in total
shock and disbelief.  He got the rear quarter, the door, the front fender,
the whole heater channel, and even the dash structure where the fuse box is
bent up. AAAGGGGHHH!
    I was just driving a long not a car in sight and he pulls out into the
road, right into me.
    No one was hurt, gladly, but damn I am ticked.  Thanks for letting me
vent.
Any advice on what I should do to get the most out of the insurance
companies?

Angry and Depressed,
Jason Smith
'72 Fastback