Re: [T3] ATF leak clarifications

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>
> Could it have been gas that was just coming out of the tube in the tunnel
and
> washing dirt off the tranny on its way down?

This is what I originally thought was happening. However, there didn't seem
to be any gas dripping out of the tube by that time. Also the amount that
was dripping seemed too large for this. Anyway, it's morning now, and I'll
go out later and have a proper look at how much fluid I've collected in the
pan that I've put under it, and whether I can see what's going on. I
definitely pulled off the right hose, after all I had it in my hand once it
was out and I could see that it was no longer in the engine bay.

Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic
http://www.qldesign.com/type34