[T3] FW: 1967 DP T case motor ---> 1972 fasty?

Assuming I retain the proper set of heads, is the shortblock capable of
living with FI? I am making the assumption since it?s a DP it?s a 1600,
but does it have 8mm oil pump studs? Is it dual relief? I have a 1967
engine, no intakes, and am considering rebuilding it, using late heads,
blocking mech fuel pump, and using the existing FI components for a
motor swap, then redoing the OE motor later as a spare. VIN begins with
T. Al