[T3] WHO WANTS THEIR INVASION CD!!!!"?!!!!

<x-flowed>Hey guys.. Jason here.. looks like i have all the pictures I am going to get. I need anyone and everyone who wants an Invaion CD to please E-mail me their Mailing addresses! I will start the burnings on Tuesday probably. I am moving into a new house on monday ;) (My garage is bigger than my house!!! Dream come true!! Woo hoo!!!) anyways.. Please let me know and i will get all the cd's addressed. Oh, The cost you ask? I am only Charging $3.00 I think. you can send more if ya want more copies. Well have a great one guys! oh, the address to send the money to? (Just fold it in thick paper.. i dont want to be cashing 3.00 checks. :) ) send them to:

Jason Cornfeld
T-III Invasion
915 N. 6th
Lander, WY 82520

Cheers!
Jason
1970 T-III Fasty (Has a spiffy white interior now ;) )
P.S. People that have already given me addresses would you kindly e-mail them to me again as I was in memphis for the last 2 weeks and got a virus that wiped my e-mails.