Re: [T3] web site

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>www.geocities.com/menacefye

Totally off topic but you should always prefix your address in your signature
with http:// so that a lot of the email reader programs will automagically
make it clickable, i.e. http://www.geocities.com/menacefye not www.geocities.com/menacefye

Some of you will see a difference above, some will not.

Please do not respond, I posted this to the Type 2 list a while back and
it turned into a stupidity contest.  Just do it.  ;)

My comments are not directed at and should not reflect on, Brian, the original
poster.  Obviously.

--
Everett Barnes
Phoenix, AZ