[T3] Rainy season coming upon us...not really for us in SoCal...but you know what I mean.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

Just recently took to have my car's first wash in...dunno maybe
15+ years (painted about 5 years ago), I did a little polishing and viola,
looks great. But after I had the car washed at a local hand wash place
there was a bunch of water on the floorboard, I guess from the fresh
air vent/grilles in front of the windshield. I see that under the dash
there are two return hoses that should handle a lot of that water and
put it back outside.
Is there anything else, in terms of seals or hoses I should check and
test? I do not have an flooring in yet, and of course want to have it
water tight(as best as possible) before I do anything else. Note:
I do not have my dash on yet either.

Thanks,