Re: [T3] type3 Digest #323

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I live in the Sunset and could help you check timing, dwell, voltage.  I
know nothing about the AT so I can't help there.   I don't have FI so I
can't say I've ever done the tests before, but with Jim's helpful e-mails we
could diagnose a few things on the FI as well.  I'll be wrenching at least
one day this weekend so send me a personal mail and we can coordinate.

What garage are you taking your car to?  Just curious, mine's never been so
I don't have a recommendation.  I like the guys at Tassi's in Daly City and
go there for parts, but someone on the list is not a big fan of their work.
They do work almost exclusively on VW's and it's mostly aircooled's on the
lifts whenever I've been there.  They may be one of those "your problem is
this Fuel Injection" type places though.

Derek