Re: [T3] Generator

thanks jim i will follow your advice...and check everything out first. my
first human reaction is immediately and painlessly replace whatever needs
to be replaced and get on with my life....but that can certainly be
expensive and not the best reaction on a vw, allot of money can be thrown
out the window that way, i just never learn too quickly...

-matthias
portland, oregon

'67 type III fastback
'74 type II
'66 type I

(* ...what left a mark
        no longer stains,
                grace makes beauty out of ugly things....       -U2 *)