Re: [T3] 32 PHN manual on-line

I've been lurking for about a week after taking a long break from this
list, and I thought this topic would be a good one to jump in on.

I've still got my sidedraft setup on my '62, although it has been
gathering dust in the garage for a long time. I just tracked down my
missing carb warm air collector for the air cleaner; now if I can just
find a manifold with a clean heat riser, I might be able to get it to run
right in Seattle rain!

> I wonder how many
> listees are still running a sidedraft?

---