Re: [T3] in restoraton, is replacing the harness necessary?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Just my 2 cents, I think most 6v cars could benefit from a new wiring harness,
most of the 6v cars I have owned had a problem with the wire from the ignition
to the starter solenoid that no amount of cleaning and replacing chassis
grounds could fix, the wiring was just worn out.

I've seen one Type 3 with a dealer fix where the dealer ran a new wire from
the ignition to the starter solenoid.  It was an original owner car.

--
Everett Barnes
Phoenix, AZ